Fire calls, Nov. 23-29
December 14, 2015
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Nov. 23-29.
Medical call at the Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a leg injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Medical call on the Snowmass Village Mall for a person suffering from a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Recommended Stories For You
Fire alarm at the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by steam from the steam room.
Fire/medical call to Owl Creek Road across from the Two Creeks parking lot for a vehicle accident. There were no hazards and no injuries.
Fire call to Carriage Way for a smell of possible gas. The incident was turned over to Source Gas and property management.
Fire alarm on Daly Lane. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Medical call to a home on Wood Road for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Fire alarm at the Stonebridge Inn. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no fire or smoke conditions could be found.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Village pioneer, icon Dick Moebius celebrates 90
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Marolt: You have the right to fight and call it a party
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million