Fire calls, Nov. 23-29
December 14, 2015
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Nov. 23-29.
Medical call at the Snowmass Ski Patrol pickup location for a person suffering from a leg injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Medical call on the Snowmass Village Mall for a person suffering from a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Recommended Stories For You
Fire alarm at the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by steam from the steam room.
Fire/medical call to Owl Creek Road across from the Two Creeks parking lot for a vehicle accident. There were no hazards and no injuries.
Fire call to Carriage Way for a smell of possible gas. The incident was turned over to Source Gas and property management.
Fire alarm on Daly Lane. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Medical call to a home on Wood Road for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Fire alarm at the Stonebridge Inn. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no fire or smoke conditions could be found.
Trending In: Snowmass
- First female mountain manager at Aspen Skiing Co. Susan Cross takes over in Snowmass
- After 40+ years with Skico, Steve Sewell retires from Snowmass Ski Area helm
- Co-working spaces, powered by the “Proximity” app, coming to Snowmass Mall and Basalt
- Snowmass history: The debut of Gwyn’s before it was Gwyn’s
- Marolt: Skiing efficiently at 1.5 gallons per day
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified