Fire calls, Nov. 2-8
December 1, 2015
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Nov. 2 through 8.
Medical call to 4000 Brush Creek Road for a person having a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for additional treatment.
Fire call to a home on Stellar Lane to assist the Snowmass Village Police Department. The response was canceled.
Medical alarm at a home on Horse Ranch Road. There was no medical emergency at the home.
Recommended Stories For You
Fire alarm at the Seasons Four Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by steam from a shower.
Fire/medical call to Faraway Road for a one vehicle rollover accident. One occupant of the vehicle self-extricated and was evaluated by medic crew and released. No hazardous material concerns were found.
Mutual aid requested by Basalt Fire to standby on 20 School Street at Station 41 for additional medical calls while it was busy working other incidents.
Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm on Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases