Fire calls, Nov. 11-17
November 18, 2013
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Nov. 11 to 17.
Automatic fire alarm at 150 Carriage Way, the Lichenhearth Condominiums. The alarm was caused by a technician working on the system.
Medical call to 27 Club Commons Circle, Building 1, for an intoxicated person. No transport was needed, and the incident was handled by the Snowmass Village Police Department.
Carbon monoxide Trouble Alarm at 500 Wildcat Vista. The response was canceled.
Recommended Stories For You
Medical mutual aid given to Aspen Ambulance District at the intersection of Seventh and Hallam streets. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Medical mutual aid given to Aspen Ambulance at the Rubey Park Transit Center. The response was canceled.
Medical mutual aid given to Aspen Ambulance at the intersection of Red Butte Drive and Black Birch for an auto accident with injuries. The response was canceled.
Automatic fire alarm at 18 Hidden Lane. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.
Automatic fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Lane, the Seasons Four Condos, Unit D114. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.
Automatic fire alarm at 70 Club Commons Circle, Unit 107. The alarm was caused by smoking in the unit.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- ‘Vasectomy zoning’ argument fails to sour Basalt council on project
- Issue committee formed to fight redevelopment of base of Aspen Mountain