Fire calls, Nov. 10-16
November 18, 2014
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Nov. 10-16.
Medical call to the intersection of Brush Creek and Owl Creek roads for a motor vehicle accident. Two patients were evaluated on scene. One patient refused transportation to the hospital and the other patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.
Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm was due to alarm system not being placed in test mode while they were working on the system.
Fire alarm at 35 Upper Woodbridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Recommended Stories For You
Fire alarm at 35 Upper Woodbridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a system malfunction. Property Management was contacted regarding the problem.
Mutual aid requested to West Buttermilk Road for a motor vehicle accident. The response was canceled.
Fire alarm at a home on Ridge Road. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Medical call to the intersection of Owl Creek and Highline roads for a single vehicle rollover accident. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment
Medical call to Owl Creek Road for a motor-vehicle accident. No injuries occurred, and the ambulance was cleared.
Fire call to 640 Carriage Way for an odor investigation. No hazards were found.
Fire alarm at 150 Snowmass Club Circle, the 1600 Building. The cause of the alarm was a water leak.
Fire call to a home on Fox Lane for a smell of natural gas. No hazards were found.
Water flow alarm at a home on Grouse Lane. The alarm was caused by a frozen pipe that had burst. Property Management was contacted about the problem.
Fire alarm at a home on Grouse Lane. The alarm was caused by heat from the plumbers who were called to fix the burst pipe from the previous call.
Mutual aid requested to South Monarch Street in Aspen for a structure fire. The response was canceled.
Fire alarm at 425 Wood Road, the Wood Run Place Condominiums. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.
Fire alarm at 70 Club Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River