Fire calls, June 22-28 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, June 22-28

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from June 22-28.

June 22

Medical call to a home on Brush Creek Lane for a person who was unconscious. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to 5263 Owl Creek Road for a person who had fallen. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

June 23

Medical call to Aspen Sports on the Mall for a person suffering from an ankle injury and dizziness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call to the Top of the Village Condominiums for a person suffering from abdominal pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Carbon monoxide alarm at the Viceroy Snowmass. The alarm system was activated by a trouble alarm caused by the monitoring agency.

Medical call to Campground Lane behind the Pokolodi Inn for an intoxicated person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

June 24

Fire alarm on Brush Creek Road. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Standby at the Rodeo for medical calls. No one was injured.

June 25

Fire alarm at a home on Pine Crest Drive. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no hazardous conditions could be found.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance to standby for medical calls in their District while they were on a rescue.

Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

June 26

Medical call to the Funnel Work Road to rendezvous with an Aspen Skiing Co. pickup that was transporting a bicyclist who had hit a tree. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call to the Westin Snowmass for a person suffering from diabetic problems. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

June 28

Medical call to Base Village for a person suffering from a possible shoulder injury. No medical assistance was needed.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Sinclair Road. No carbon monoxide was detected. The carbon monoxide detector will be replaced.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance District to respond to Park Avenue for a person suffering from an allergic reaction. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call to Owl Creek Road for a person who came in suffering from shortness of breath. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at the Tamarack Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.