Fire calls, July 13-19 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, July 13-19

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from July 13-19.

July 13

Public assist at a home on Sinclair Road. Firefighters helped lift a person.

Fire alarm at 70 Club Commons Building 3. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

July 14

Fire alarm at the Stonebridge Inn. The alarm system was activated by changing a battery in a third floor pull station.

Medical call to a home on Spruce Ridge Lane for a person suffering from a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

July 15

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance to standby in their district while they responded to a call at Maroon Bells.

Medical call on East Hyman Avenue for a person who had fainted. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

Medical call on Campground Lane at the Terrace House for a person who had fainted and was suffering from nausea. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call to the recreation center for a person who had hit their face and knocked some teeth out. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at the Tamarack Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at a home on Oak Ridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.

Fire alarm at the Homestead Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.

July 16

Medical call on the Owl Creek Trail for a person injured in a bicycle accident. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance to stand by for calls in their District while they were out of district.

Fire call to a home on Stellar Lane for an odor investigation. No hazards were found.

Fire alarm on Club Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

July 17

Fire alarm at the Homestead Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.

Fire alarm at the Homestead Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.

July 18

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance to standby for additional calls in their District while they were on a call on Independence Pass.

Fire call to the Lichenhearth Condominiums for someone trapped in the elevator rescue. No one was found when we arrived.

July 19

Fire alarm at the Homestead Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call on East Cooper Avenue for a person suffering from a back injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire call to the Lichenhearth Condominiums for a lower elevator alarm. The alarm had been activated by a child.

Mutual aid requested by Basalt and Rural Fire Protection District to standby at 20 School Street for medical calls. No calls came in.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Terrace Lane. Firefighters found 48 parts per million in the residence. The issue was turned over to Source Gas.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.