Fire calls, Feb. 3-9 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Feb. 3-9

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Feb. 3 through 9.

Feb. 3:

Carbon monoxide alarm on Spruce Ridge Lane. No carbon monoxide was found. The occupant of the house pressed the test button on the carbon monoxide detector.

Medical call at the Timbers Club ski patrol pickup location for a person suffering from altitude-sickness-type symptoms. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm on Wood Road. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Public assist on Fairway Drive. A person called on the phone and asked about the fumes from sulfuric acid that had been poured down his drains by a management company. The person was given information on sulfuric acid and the phone number to Chemtrec.

Feb. 4:

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condos. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Medical call at 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a baby with a fever. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call at the Gallun Lane ski patrol pickup location for a person suffering from neck pain and numbness/tingling. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call at the Gallun Lane ski patrol pickup location for a person suffering from lower leg pain from a possible boot-top fracture. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm on Deer Ridge Lane. The cause of the alarm was construction dust.

Automatic fire alarm at 120 Carriage Way, the Treehouse. The alarm was caused by a child activating a pull station. The child was educated about fire alarms.

Dumpster fire at 115 Daly Lane, the Mountain Chalet. The fire was extinguished, and there was no extension to the shed or building.

Feb. 5:

Automatic fire alarm at 150 Carriage Way, the Lichenhearth Condos. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Medical call at 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Feb. 6:

Medical call at 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from a shoulder injury. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call on Meadow Road for a person who had fallen. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Feb. 7:

Medical call on Meadow Lane for a person feeling ill and urinating blood. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call on Terrace Lane for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Feb. 8:

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condos. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Feb. 9:

Medical call at the Snowmass Village Mall. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at the 1600 Building of the Snowmass Club Villas. The cause of the alarm was a malicious activation of a pull station.

Medical call at the Timbers Club ski patrol pickup location. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Medical call at 20 Anderson Lane. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Carbon monoxide alarm on Faraway Road. The cause of the alarm was a detector malfunction. No carbon monoxide was detected.

Automatic fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. The cause of the alarm was a smoke-detector malfunction.

Automatic fire alarm at 105 Burlingame Lane. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.