Fire calls, Dec. 9-15 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Dec. 9-15

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Dec. 9 through 15.

Dec. 9:

Automatic fire alarm at 21 Burnt Mountain Circle. The cause of the alarm was a contractor pushing the test button.

Mutual aid to Aspen Fire for a structure fire at 1225 Riverside Drive.

Automatic fire alarm at 18 Hidden Lane. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Automatic fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road, Unit H131. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Recommended Stories For You

Dec. 10:

Automatic fire alarm at 36 Club Commons Circle. The cause of the alarm was dust created by a vacuum cleaner.

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood. The cause of the alarm was a cooking error.

Automatic fire alarm at 110 Carriage Way, Base Village Building 2A. The cause of the alarm was cooking in the restaurant.

Flow alarm at 55 Upper Carriage Way, the Snowmass Mountain Condos, Building F/G. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction. No cause could be found.

Dec. 11:

Flow alarm in the cooler of the second-floor kitchen at 690 Carriage Way. The fire system was shut down. On-scene management called a company to fix and recharge the system.

Flow alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condos. A third-floor storage-room fire-sprinkler-system pipe broke. The fire system was shut down. On-scene management called a company to fix and recharge the system.

Dec. 12:

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane, the ski-patrol pickup point, for a person who was suffering from stroke-like symptoms. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Flow alarm at 230 Anderson Lane. The cause was contractors working on the system who didn't have it in test mode.

Flood alarm at 1222 Horse Ranch Drive. A pressure-relief valve for the boiler released, creating a flood. Property management was on scene and took control of the incident.

Dec. 14:

Automatic fire alarm at 100 Elbert Lane. The cause of the alarm was construction dust.

Medical call to the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from a fractured lower leg. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Dec. 15:

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane, the ski-patrol pickup point, for a person who had hit a tree. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Flow alarm at 55 Upper Woodbridge Road. No water was found, and the incident was turned over to property management.

Medical call to 1 Snowmass Village for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. The cause of the alarm was smoke from a candle.

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.