November 17, 2014
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Oct. 28 through Nov. 9.
Fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road the Seasons Four Condominiums. The cause of the alarm was steam from a shower.
Fire alarm at a condominium in Meadow Ranch. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction. No smoke or fire conditions were found.
Audible alarm in the office of the Crestwood Condominiums at 400 Wood Road. The cause of the alarm was a PBX operator error.
Recommended Stories For You
Fire alarm at a home on Bridlepath Lane. The cause of the alarm was water leaking into a smoke detector.
Public assist with equipment in the elevator at 150 Carriage Way the Lichenhearth Condominiums.
Fire alarm at 240 Snowmass Club Circle. A contractor had accidently activated the alarm system.
Fire alarm at 95 Timbers Club Court. A contractor had accidently activated the alarm system.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Bridlepath Lane. We detected 150+ parts per million of carbon monoxide in the home. The scene was turned over to Source Gas so that they could determine the source of the carbon monoxide.
Medical alarm at a home on Wood Road. The alarm system was accidentally activated.
Fire alarm at 600 Carriage Way. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction as multiple alarms were activated. No smoke or fire conditions were found.
Fire alarm at 105 Burlingame Lane. The cause of the alarm was a system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Hidden Lane. The cause of the alarm was plumbers working at the home. No carbon monoxide was detected.
Fire alarm at 35 Upper Woodbridge Road. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Snowmass history: A brush with death
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Snowmass looks for strong start, last pieces of puzzle coming together
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Snowmass council OKs asteroid-themed highway sign that arts board hopes to install on-mountain
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases