Finalists for town manager announced
December 17, 2013
The Snowmass Village Town Council announced Dec. 10 the names of three finalists for the position of town manager.
The Town Council conducted a national search with the help of Phil McKenney, of the executive search firm Peckham and McKenney, according to a statement. The council will conduct a final round of interviews and hopes to negotiate an agreement with one shortly.
The finalists are Clinton Kinney, city manager of Fruita; Michael Mallinoff, city manager of Annapolis, Md.; and Gary Suiter, of Suiter & Associates LLC, who is currently serving as interim town manager. Suiter also was the town's manager from 1990 to 2001.
The position has been open since Russ Forrest stepped down this summer to take a new position in Gunnison County. Suiter has been interim town manager since Aug. 1.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Snowmass history: The debut of Gwyn’s before it was Gwyn’s
- Co-working spaces, powered by the “Proximity” app, coming to Snowmass Mall and Basalt
- After 40+ years with Skico, Steve Sewell retires from Snowmass Ski Area helm
- First female mountain manager at Aspen Skiing Co. Susan Cross takes over in Snowmass
- Gustafson: Small town send-off
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos
- Mountain lions acting aggressively in West Glenwood