Dinner, art auction to benefit Challenge Aspen
December 13, 2013
Chefs Club Aspen will host a night of food, wine and art to benefit Challenge Aspen on Dec. 11.
Chef Didier Elena will prepare food, and artist Paul Gerben's work will be on display and auctioned to benefit the nonprofit organization, which provides recreational, educational and cultural opportunities for people with disabilities.
Dinner will begin at 7 p.m. on Dec. 11, followed by the art auction. Cost is $95 per person and includes food, wine, tax and gratuity. A percentage of proceeds will go to Challenge Aspen.
For reservations, call 970-429-9581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Roger Marolt: Not in a rush for something to happen here
- Marolt: The data is in — women are better than men
- Local chef Martin Oswald plans Snowmass restaurant debut with unique concept in Base Village
- Britta Gustafson: Grit — one quarter at a time
- History: A sliding scale of S’mass-East Coast ski conditions