Construction begins at Snowmass Town Park station
August 7, 2018
Drivers can expect periodic one-lane closures along Brush Creek Road until Labor Day weekend as contractors with the town work to improve the road near Town Park.
The project is focused on pedestrian enhancements such as realigning the crosswalks across Brush Creek Road and improving the bus stops, lighting area signage and landscaping.
Traffic will experience slight delays during alternating one-way closures on the road.
Reduced speeds are posted and will be enforced in the construction area throughout the duration of the project. Town park bus stops have been temporarily relocated.
The town of Snowmass advises motorists to use caution, drive safely and look out for detour signage in the construction area.
The majority of the project, including the paving, will be complete before Labor Day weekend. Minor improvements and landscaping are expected to last until October.
Trending In: Snowmass
- ‘Once again new’: As Base Village rises, Snowmass landscape, demographics signal full-circle change
- Sweet Coloradough to debut CODough Bar at Snowmass Base Village
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center taps Aspen Institute’s Peter Waanders as CEO
- Snowmass Fire settles into new $19 million station, merger with Basalt district nears complete
- Letter: Thanks and enjoy the lights