Clark’s Market Snowmass to host event benefitting Hurricane Harvey victims
September 1, 2017
Clark's Market Snowmass will host an event from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sept. 8 to raise money to send to the Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund. The market will make a matching donation on all of the proceeds collected, manager Allison Morrison said Thursday.
Free hot dogs will be given to people making a donation of any amount (dry goods are not being accepted), and the market will have its smoker fired up. Checks should be made out to the American Red Cross with notation that it is for the Hurricane Harvey relief, Morrison said.
For more, call Clark’s Market Snowmass at 970-923-9575.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company