Aspen Skiing Co. job fair on Wednesday
August 14, 2017
Aspen Skiing Co. will host a job fair from 3 to 6 p.m. Wednesday at the Bumps restaurant located at the base of Buttermilk.
Skico is hiring seasonal and some year-round positions in food and beverage, hospitality and mountain operations departments. Open job positions include cooks, dishwashers, bussers and cashiers in food and beverage; room service servers, breakfast servers and valets in hospitality; and lift operators, rental technicians and product sales/service agents in mountain operations.
For the full listing of available jobs, visit http://www.aspensnowmass.com/jobs.
Future job fairs are scheduled Sept. 14, Oct. 19 and Nov. 8 at Bumps restaurant from 3 to 6 p.m.
Skico is hiring seasonal and some year-round positions in food and beverage, hospitality and mountain operations departments.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe to play Bud Light Hi-Fi Concert in Snowmass Dec. 15
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River