Aspen Skiing Co. job fair on Wednesday
August 14, 2017
Aspen Skiing Co. will host a job fair from 3 to 6 p.m. Wednesday at the Bumps restaurant located at the base of Buttermilk.
Skico is hiring seasonal and some year-round positions in food and beverage, hospitality and mountain operations departments. Open job positions include cooks, dishwashers, bussers and cashiers in food and beverage; room service servers, breakfast servers and valets in hospitality; and lift operators, rental technicians and product sales/service agents in mountain operations.
For the full listing of available jobs, visit http://www.aspensnowmass.com/jobs.
Future job fairs are scheduled Sept. 14, Oct. 19 and Nov. 8 at Bumps restaurant from 3 to 6 p.m.
Skico is hiring seasonal and some year-round positions in food and beverage, hospitality and mountain operations departments.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman
- Lawsuit: Deteriorating Snowmass-area house plagued by landslide zone