Aspen Skiing Co. job fair on Wednesday
August 14, 2017
Aspen Skiing Co. will host a job fair from 3 to 6 p.m. Wednesday at the Bumps restaurant located at the base of Buttermilk.
Skico is hiring seasonal and some year-round positions in food and beverage, hospitality and mountain operations departments. Open job positions include cooks, dishwashers, bussers and cashiers in food and beverage; room service servers, breakfast servers and valets in hospitality; and lift operators, rental technicians and product sales/service agents in mountain operations.
For the full listing of available jobs, visit http://www.aspensnowmass.com/jobs.
Future job fairs are scheduled Sept. 14, Oct. 19 and Nov. 8 at Bumps restaurant from 3 to 6 p.m.
Skico is hiring seasonal and some year-round positions in food and beverage, hospitality and mountain operations departments.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Roger Marolt: Not in a rush for something to happen here
- Marolt: The data is in — women are better than men
- Local chef Martin Oswald plans Snowmass restaurant debut with unique concept in Base Village
- Britta Gustafson: Grit — one quarter at a time
- History: A sliding scale of S’mass-East Coast ski conditions