Aspen Ski Swap is Oct. 19
October 17, 2013
There are a few things that get the juices flowing for ski season. Last week's snowfall certainly helped, and the upcoming 59th annual Aspen Ski Swap will do the trick, too.
The ski swap is scheduled from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 19 at Aspen Middle School.
Drop-off for all new or used equipment, clothing and accessories will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. Oct. 18, while unclaimed items can be collected from 2:15 to 4 p.m. Oct. 19.
Tickets for selling items may be picked up at the Aspen public schools, Aspen Community School and the Alpine Banks in Aspen, the Aspen Business Center, Snowmass, Basalt or Willits.
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering, contact Helene Gude at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Aspen School District, HR director part ways
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis