Sniffing their lives away
I find it amusing when I read obits constantly in the Aspen dailies about locals who die of overdose and full of “what a great person he/she was.” Yeah, right.
Most of the time they were either heavy users and/or dealers. Hey, you die the way you live. This has been going on for years and the pals of the deceased should state the truth of what the cause of death was and what kind of poison they took. Only in Aspen.
It’s great that the DEA busted a bunch of those old-timers who have been making lots of money illegally. They wouldn’t know what else to do with their life – it’s what they’ve been doing for 40 years or more – until they OD.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.