Listen to The Aspen Times on your smart device
With just a couple of simple steps, you can be listening to news from The Aspen Times each morning on your Amazon or Google smart speaker.
On Amazon Alexa:
- Flash Briefing:
- Search for The Aspen Time Flash Briefing on your Amazon Alexa app, and click “Enable.”
- Once the Flash Briefing is enabled, Ask Alexa: “Alexa, what’s in the news?” or “Alexa, what’s my Flash Briefing?” to hear the latest five news stories.
Listening to more flash briefings? Hear news from The Times first each day by selecting Flash Briefing in the Settings on your Amazon Alexa app. Select “Edit Order” and move The Aspen Times to the top of your list.
- Ask your Alexa, “Alexa, what’s the latest from The Aspen Time?”
On Google Home:
- Conversational Action:
- Ask your Google Home, “Ok Google, talk to The Aspen Times”
- Narrative News:
- Ask your Google Home, “Ok Google, what’s the latest from The Aspen Times?”, “Ok Google, play The Aspen Times” or “Ok Google, open The Aspen Times”
Or, to listen to the latest news from your default news providers, say “Say “Ok Google” or “Hey Google,” then… “Catch me up,” “Listen to the news,” “Tell me the news.” To add The Aspen Times as a default news provider in Google Home:
- Open the Google Home app
- Tap More settings News.
- To add a news source, tap Add news sources tap the check mark next to the sources you want to add.
To change the order of the list,
- TapChange order hold the hashmark next to the news source. Drag the news source up or down.
Questions or issues? Contact The Aspen Time Engagement Editor Rose Laudicina at firstname.lastname@example.org