Project Graduation success
Project Graduation of Basalt High School would like to extend a huge thanks to all the businesses and individuals who helped make this year’s Project Graduation such a success. Without their generous donations and time, the event wouldn’t be nearly as popular or successful. We were able to establish a budget of $250 per attending graduate, all of whom left with goodie bags, prizes and cash.
Unfortunately, due to space limitations, we cannot list everyone individually.
However, we’d like to specially thank:
– Basalt Bistro, Bella Mia, El Korita, Epicurious, Intermountain Distributing, Mountain Dragon, Taqueria el Nopal, Tempranillo, Two Rivers Cafe, Zheng, City Market, Clark’s, and the many parents, all of whom provided wonderful food and beverages.
– Doc Eason and Matt Hobbs for great magic and great music.
– Eagle Crest Nursery for providing beautiful floral arrangements.
– The many businesses in Basalt and El Jebel for allowing us to display money donation jars. Our heartfelt gratitude to all who dropped their spare change and bills in the jars.
– The Basalt Police Department for coming by the school and carefully watching the roads.
– And, last but not least, the many, many business donors, personal donors, community and ALL the parents who helped plan, shop, wrap, haul gifts, organize, decorate, cook, bake, run games and chaperone until 3 a. m.! A special thanks to the parents who came back the next morning at 9 to clean up.
Again, thanks for making Project Graduation 2007 fun and safe for everyone.
Basalt High School Project Graduation core group members
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.