Pitkin County voting – final results
Aspen, CO Colorado
ASPEN – Final, unofficial election results from the Pitkin County Clerk and Recorder’s Office.
• Pitkin County commissioner – District 1 FINAL
Rob Ittner: 3,738 / Jack Johnson: 3,217
• Pitkin County sheriff FINAL
Joe Disalvo: 5,383 / Patrick “Rick” Leonard: 1,404
• City of Aspen Referendum 2A (lodging tax) FINAL
Yes: 1,792 / No: 1,058
• City of Aspen Referendum 2B (replace instant runoff voting) FINAL
Yes: 1,705 / No: 899
• Aspen School District Referendum 3A (tax increase) FINAL
Yes: 3,433 / No: 1,915
• Aspen Valley Hospital FINAL
Referendum 5A (tax question) Yes: 3,761 / No: 2,554
Referendum 5B (debt question) Yes: 3,357/ No: 3,058
• Snowmass Village Town Council (two elected) FINAL
Jason Haber: 559
Fred Kucker: 541
Sally Sparhawk: 462
Kay Honigman-Singer: 165
• Snowmass Village Referendum 2D (tax question-transportation) FINAL
Yes: 611 / No: 368
• Snowmass Village Referendum 2E (tax question-Droste open space) FINAL
Yes: 548 / No: 437
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Pitkin County administrators are proposing a more than $142 million budget for 2020, which is about $6 million less than this year because of fewer construction projects and capital improvements.