On the Hill: The snowfall has begun
December 18, 2013
Aspen official report: 0 new inches
Aspen Times field report: 0 inches new
Liftline status: No Lift lines to begin the day.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Great day to run groomers and let the snow fall!
Snowcast: A Siberian front is moving across the Northern Rockies this morning and we have already started to see the snow fall! Temperatures will drop significantly ahead of the storm and we will see snow fall increase as the day moves on. Could see 8-14 inches by Wednesday morning!
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos
- Mountain lions acting aggressively in West Glenwood