On the Hill: The snowfall has begun
December 18, 2013
Aspen official report: 0 new inches
Aspen Times field report: 0 inches new
Liftline status: No Lift lines to begin the day.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Great day to run groomers and let the snow fall!
Snowcast: A Siberian front is moving across the Northern Rockies this morning and we have already started to see the snow fall! Temperatures will drop significantly ahead of the storm and we will see snow fall increase as the day moves on. Could see 8-14 inches by Wednesday morning!
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility
- Pitkin County to prompt valley-wide recycling changes, looking to end drop-off sites