On the Hill: The snowfall has begun
December 18, 2013
Aspen official report: 0 new inches
Aspen Times field report: 0 inches new
Liftline status: No Lift lines to begin the day.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Great day to run groomers and let the snow fall!
Snowcast: A Siberian front is moving across the Northern Rockies this morning and we have already started to see the snow fall! Temperatures will drop significantly ahead of the storm and we will see snow fall increase as the day moves on. Could see 8-14 inches by Wednesday morning!
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents