On The Hill – Super Bluebird skiing on Ajax
December 13, 2013
Aspen official report: 0 fresh inches
Aspen Times field report: Nothing fresh overnight but excellent conditions remain.
Liftline status: No liftlines and solo buckets.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Fourth straight day of bluebird conditions on Aspen Mountain! The skiing is PERFECT right now. Chilly in the morning, but warming to mid-30’s later today.
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forecast for this week. Next storm looks to be arriving around Friday the 20th.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain