On The HIll: Sunny for now, cloudy with a chance of goofballs later.
December 28, 2013
Aspen official report: 0 fresh inches
Aspen Times field report: No new snow to play in, but plenty of nice, new people to meet! Temps holding firm in the lower 30’s, and the snow is holding up very well. Things are getting a bit icy on Ajax early in the mornings, but should soften up nicely.
Liftline status: Lift lines were very mellow early this morning, but judging by the amount of people in town and the scores of skis and boards stacked up in the overnight storage area by the gondola, that should change rapidly.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Another amazing day to run groomers on Aspen Mountain. Nothing fresh but warmer conditions and a bluebird day is making for another beautiful day on the hill!
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forecast for this week.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says