On The Hill: Spring turns on Naked Lady
March 14, 2015
VIDEO: Naked Lady is an oft-overlooked classic high-speed cruiser at Snowmass. Big and wide and almost always groomed, this blue run flows down the Alpine Springs area in a terraced fashion, making it a great run to really get on your edges and let the skis carve.
ASPEN SKI COMPANY OFFICIAL REPORT: 1″ in the past 24 hours, 1″ in 48 hours and 1″ in the last 7 days. High of 45°, low of 23°.
ASPEN TIMES FIELD REPORT: Spring conditions rule the weekend! Bring sunscreen and be ready to layer up or stash layers as need be, with temps varying throughout the day. Remember to wax those skis for spring temps!
LIFT LINE STATUS: All you, bros and broettes
Recommended Stories For You
LISTENING TO: “Take Me To Church” by that guy with the funny name.
SNOWCAST: NOAA.com is reporting:
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west