On The Hill: Spring turns on Naked Lady
March 14, 2015
VIDEO: Naked Lady is an oft-overlooked classic high-speed cruiser at Snowmass. Big and wide and almost always groomed, this blue run flows down the Alpine Springs area in a terraced fashion, making it a great run to really get on your edges and let the skis carve.
ASPEN SKI COMPANY OFFICIAL REPORT: 1″ in the past 24 hours, 1″ in 48 hours and 1″ in the last 7 days. High of 45°, low of 23°.
ASPEN TIMES FIELD REPORT: Spring conditions rule the weekend! Bring sunscreen and be ready to layer up or stash layers as need be, with temps varying throughout the day. Remember to wax those skis for spring temps!
LIFT LINE STATUS: All you, bros and broettes
Recommended Stories For You
LISTENING TO: “Take Me To Church” by that guy with the funny name.
SNOWCAST: NOAA.com is reporting:
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass close to buying building home to Eric’s, Su Casa and other tenants
- Stop Sucking: A grassroots movement to eliminate plastic starts at the bar
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- New signs to be installed at Woody Creek intersection at Highway 82
- Former Aspen ski patroller tells first responders how trauma-filled career led to rock bottom