On The Hill: South Western storm has left the building
VIDEO: Superbowl Sunday pre-game snow report: Lots of groomers and room to move. Lower temps as the most recent storm departs the area.
[iframe src=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/118415065?autoplay=1″ width=”640″ height=”360″ style=”border: 0px;”]
ASPEN SKI COMPANY OFFICIAL REPORT: 3″in the past 24 hours, 3″ in 48 hours and 3″ in the last 7 days. High of 33°, low of 16°.
ASPEN TIMES FIELD REPORT: Hard packed corduroy and lower temps, just above freezing, up top. Not too many folks out this morning = lots of room to stretch out on the groomers.
LIFT LINE STATUS: Pretty much 1st “chair” on the Silverqueen Gondola. I guess it’s called a gondola “car” instead of a lift “chair”
LISTENING TO: Pato Banton “Stay Positive”
SNOWCAST: NOAA.com is reporting:
- Tonight: A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday: A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday: A slight chance of snow before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night: A slight chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Night: A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
[iframe src=”http://www.cmnmonline.com/SDi/at_video_house_ad_300x250_2.html” width=”320″ height=”181″ style=”border: 1px solid black;”]Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
[iframe src=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/66578668″ width=”320″ height=”181″ style=”border: 1px solid black;”]On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User