On the Hill – Santa delivers powder to the Roaring Fork Valley
December 25, 2013
Aspen official report: 2″ of fresh powder
Aspen Times field report: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Santa brought a couple more inches of powder on top of the near-foot that was delivered last weekend and earlier in the week. It’s nice and soft and the mountain is all yours early on!
Liftline status: Very sparse early on Christmas morning.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: It’s a White Christmas after all! Yesterday’s storm dropped another 2″ of snow atop the foot from earlier in the week, and the cold temps last night has everything nice and soft and dry. Turns to be had just about anywhere with very light lift lines today!
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forecast for this week.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents