On the Hill Opening of the 2014 Season!
December 18, 2013
Aspen official report: 0″ fresh but snow is on the way!
Aspen Times field report: No new snow but excellent grooming has left great early conditions.
Liftline status: No lines at all!
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Amazing early season conditions with a 22″ base and snow on the way! A massive front is moving across the west and should be on us by tomorrow morning. We could see anywhere from 1-3 feet by Thursday. With all the snow that we have received this season already we have 70% of advanced terrain open and with more snow on the way, it is definitely the best opening in two years here in Aspen.
Snowcast: 18 to 34 Inches possible starting tonight and continuing through Friday!!!
Trending In: On The Hill
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche