On the Hill – Lonely at the Top
December 18, 2013
Aspen official report: 1″ overnight
Aspen Times field report: Still pockets of great soft snow all over the mountain.
Liftline status: No liftlines today.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The snow remains soft this morning and temperatures were finally above zero at 9:00 a.m. The sun is out and the massive cold front is moving out of the Elk Range. Pockets of really fun snow still exist and Highlands and Buttemilk open this weekend!
Snowcast: Traces of snow will continue to fall but no significant snow is expected until maybe next week.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million