On the Hill – Lonely at the Top
December 18, 2013
Aspen official report: 1″ overnight
Aspen Times field report: Still pockets of great soft snow all over the mountain.
Liftline status: No liftlines today.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The snow remains soft this morning and temperatures were finally above zero at 9:00 a.m. The sun is out and the massive cold front is moving out of the Elk Range. Pockets of really fun snow still exist and Highlands and Buttemilk open this weekend!
Snowcast: Traces of snow will continue to fall but no significant snow is expected until maybe next week.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman