On The Hill: Hooray, more daylight! Aspen Mountain is warming up | AspenTimes.com
YOUR AD HERE »

On The Hill: Hooray, more daylight! Aspen Mountain is warming up

On the Hill, brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute, brings you a video report showcasing Aspen’s ski conditions every day.

VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Amanda Rae delivers her daily video conditions report almost-live from Aspen Mountain.

[iframe src=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/88579041″ width=”640″ height=”360″ style=”border: 0px;”]

onthehill@aspentimes.com | facebook.com/onhillreport | twitter.com/onhillreport

SUNDAY, MARCH 9, 2014

Aspen official report: 0″ of new snow overnight, 12″ in the past 48 hours, and 19″ in the past week. Sunny and clear, highs 40-52, SE wind 5-10mph, powder/packed powder.

Aspen Times field report: Another beautiful bluebird Sunday, with packed powder and lots of groomers. WEAR SUNSCREEN and shed those layers–SkiCo is predicting a high of 52 today

Liftline status: There’s an unmistakable energy in town, but any lines move quickly.

Snowcast: 30% chance of snow on Monday night; 70% chance on Tuesday.

Featured videos

The Aspen Times
[iframe src=”http://www.cmnmonline.com/SDi/at_video_house_ad_300x250_2.html” width=”320″ height=”181″ style=”border: 1px solid black;”]Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter
[iframe src=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/66578668″ width=”320″ height=”181″ style=”border: 1px solid black;”]On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.


Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.

For tax deductible donations, click here.
 

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User