On the Hill: Hiking the Wheeler Ditch Trail in Aspen
December 18, 2013
Today’s activity: Hiking the Wheeler Ditch Trail in Aspen.
Conditions: Today, we’re hiking the Wheeler Ditch Trail on the east end of Aspen. The trail connects the area near the Benedict Building to Ute Avenue. It’s a valuable connecting trail. Check it out.
Today’s weather: Mostly sunny. High near 82. Light, variable winds. — National Weather Service
” width=”640″ height=”360″ style=”border: 0px;”]
Trending In: On The Hill
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Aspen’s affordable housing program faces budget shortfall