On the Hill: Hiking the Wheeler Ditch Trail in Aspen
December 18, 2013
Today’s activity: Hiking the Wheeler Ditch Trail in Aspen.
Conditions: Today, we’re hiking the Wheeler Ditch Trail on the east end of Aspen. The trail connects the area near the Benedict Building to Ute Avenue. It’s a valuable connecting trail. Check it out.
Today’s weather: Mostly sunny. High near 82. Light, variable winds. — National Weather Service
” width=”640″ height=”360″ style=”border: 0px;”]
Trending In: On The Hill
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River