On the Hill: Hiking the Wheeler Ditch Trail in Aspen
December 18, 2013
Today’s activity: Hiking the Wheeler Ditch Trail in Aspen.
Conditions: Today, we’re hiking the Wheeler Ditch Trail on the east end of Aspen. The trail connects the area near the Benedict Building to Ute Avenue. It’s a valuable connecting trail. Check it out.
Today’s weather: Mostly sunny. High near 82. Light, variable winds. — National Weather Service
” width=”640″ height=”360″ style=”border: 0px;”]
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Aspen School District, HR director part ways
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis