On The Hill: Fly the epic flag high! It’s knee to hip deep, and sunny!
VIDEO: Run, don’t walk to your nearest champagne powder dispensary! It’s knee to hip deep and the skies are blue on Big Wednesday in Aspen and Snowmass!
[iframe src=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/121270881?autoplay=1″ width=”640″ height=”360″ style=”border: 0px;”]
ASPEN SKI COMPANY OFFICIAL REPORT: 11″ in the past 24 hours, 21″ in 48 hours and 46″ in the last 7 days. High of 23°, low of -4°.
ASPEN TIMES FIELD REPORT: BEST DAY OF THE YEAR. GO NOW!
LIFT LINE STATUS: What is a lift line?
LISTENING TO: Rush “Workin Man”
SNOWCAST: NOAA.com is reporting:
- Today: Scattered snow showers, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -20. West wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as -15. South wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
An AVALANCHE WARNING is in effect:
AVALANCHE WARNING COLORADO AVALANCHE INFORMATION CENTER RELAYED BY NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DENVER/BOULDER CO 945 AM MST WED MAR 04 2015 THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE COLORADO AVALANCHE INFORMATION CENTER. ...AVALANCHE WARNING IN EFFECT FOR THE ASPEN, GUNNISON, AND GRAND MESA ZONES OF CENTRAL COLORADO... ...WARNING TERMINATION FOR THE STEAMBOAT AND FLAT TOPS, AND THE NORTH AND SOUTH SAN JUAN ZONES... A SERIES OF STORMS HAS BROUGHT SUSTAINED SNOWFALL AND POWERFUL WINDS TO COLORADO`S CENTRAL MOUNTAINS. WIDESPREAD NATURAL AND TRIGGERED AVALANCHES HAVE OCCURRED AND REMAIN LIKELY TODAY ON AND BELOW ALL STEEP SLOPES. BACKCOUNTRY TRAVEL IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
[iframe src=”http://www.cmnmonline.com/SDi/at_video_house_ad_300x250_2.html” width=”320″ height=”181″ style=”border: 1px solid black;”]Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
[iframe src=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/66578668″ width=”320″ height=”181″ style=”border: 1px solid black;”]On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.