On The Hill: Behold the beauty of untouched Ajax corduroy
VIDEO: With a spectacular, most-likely sunny and warm weekend of skiing ahead, a fast Friday morning cruise down Aspen Mountain’s west side is just the way to kick things off.
[iframe src=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/121474313?autoplay=1″ width=”640″ height=”360″ style=”border: 0px;”]
ASPEN SKI COMPANY OFFICIAL REPORT: 0″ in the past 24 hours, 0″ in 48 hours and 41″ in the last 7 days. High of 39°, low of 14°.
LIFT LINE STATUS: Slide right up!
LISTENING TO: Mother Hips “Sunshine Feel”
SNOWCAST: NOAA.com is reporting:
- Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 46. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- MondayMostly sunny, with a high near 46.
[iframe src=”http://www.cmnmonline.com/SDi/at_video_house_ad_300x250_2.html” width=”320″ height=”181″ style=”border: 1px solid black;”]Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
[iframe src=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/66578668″ width=”320″ height=”181″ style=”border: 1px solid black;”]On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.