On the Hill: All four mountains open to a sprinkling of champagne
December 14, 2013
Aspen official report: .25″ fresh inches
Aspen Times field report: A sprinkling of chamagne powder greeted skiers this morning.
Liftline status: At Aspen Mountain there was virtually no lift lines at all. Highlands is likely very busy today.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: AJAX was skiing fast and light today. Temps have warmed to the range of comfort allowing one less layer than last week under the coat. Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk both open today. All four Aspen Ski Company Mountains are now open.
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forecast for this week.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing