On the Hill: All four mountains open to a sprinkling of champagne
December 14, 2013
Aspen official report: .25″ fresh inches
Aspen Times field report: A sprinkling of chamagne powder greeted skiers this morning.
Liftline status: At Aspen Mountain there was virtually no lift lines at all. Highlands is likely very busy today.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: AJAX was skiing fast and light today. Temps have warmed to the range of comfort allowing one less layer than last week under the coat. Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk both open today. All four Aspen Ski Company Mountains are now open.
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forecast for this week.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance