On The Hill: AJAX skiing fast and clean on a Monday
December 17, 2013
Aspen official report: 0 fresh inches
Aspen Times field report: Nothing fresh overnight but excellent conditions remain.
Liftline status: Liftlines are very sparse to non-existent.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Things are definitely warming up. This morning was in the 20’s early on, and temps should reach mid to high 30’s this afternoon. Might be a good day to lose a layer. It’s a Monday after an epic opening weekend at Highlands and Buttermilk, so those mountains are most likely excellent choices for your skiing enjoyment. Aspen Mountain had very few folks on it early this morning. Snowmass, as ever, is skiing wonderfully as well.
Snowcast: There’s is a chance of a storm moving into the area later this week according NOAA’s forecast. Saturday remains the most likely chance for a powder day.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director