Cruising on "The Strand" in Hermosa Beach
September 14, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes the viewers all across the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding wilderness for a new activity or adventure every summer day.
Aspen official report:
Featured videos”The Strand” is a long, paved adventure trail that stretches along the beach from Santa Monica to Torrance in the Los Angeles area.
Aspen Times adventure correspondent Corby Anderson takes viewers on a short beach cruise down The Strand in Hermosa Beach, home to the great ski filmmaker Warren Miller.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Aspen Skiing Co. to take over family-run Gwyn’s High Alpine at Snowmass in 2020
- Charges dismissed against driver in Basalt pedestrian death on Highway 82
- Aspen Snowmass among resorts trying to battle ‘snow hangover’ from last winter
- Man injured in pedestrian-vehicle accident near Lazy Glen