Cruising on "The Strand" in Hermosa Beach
September 14, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes the viewers all across the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding wilderness for a new activity or adventure every summer day.
Aspen official report:
Featured videos”The Strand” is a long, paved adventure trail that stretches along the beach from Santa Monica to Torrance in the Los Angeles area.
Aspen Times adventure correspondent Corby Anderson takes viewers on a short beach cruise down The Strand in Hermosa Beach, home to the great ski filmmaker Warren Miller.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- On The Hill: the Wapiti Wildlife Center
- #AspenOnTheHill June 17th – Castle Creek Camping / Hike to American Lake
- On The Hill: Fly the epic flag high! It’s knee to hip deep, and sunny!
- On The Hill: #Hellastorm delivers freshies in Aspen
- On The Hill: It’s not quite powder, and it’s not quite a margarita, but it’s deep!
- She Said, He Said: What makes Aspen the divorce capital of Colorado?
- Another winter storm expected to hit Aspen, Snowmass area Monday
- Aspen’s Alex Ferreira, Torin Yater-Wallace soar into Olympic ski pipe finals
- Mutual fund plummet blamed on Aspen homeowner’s firm
- Talk will expose sex trafficking’s reach into Aspen