Cruising on "The Strand" in Hermosa Beach
September 14, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times mountain correspondent Corby Anderson takes the viewers all across the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding wilderness for a new activity or adventure every summer day.
Aspen official report:
Featured videos”The Strand” is a long, paved adventure trail that stretches along the beach from Santa Monica to Torrance in the Los Angeles area.
Aspen Times adventure correspondent Corby Anderson takes viewers on a short beach cruise down The Strand in Hermosa Beach, home to the great ski filmmaker Warren Miller.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenn K. Beaton: Psychosexual dysfunction and pickup trucks
- Snowmass celebrates opening of Base Village, Limelight: ‘It’s a whole new world’
- Aspen Mountain’s independently-owned restaurant opens for season
- ‘Once again new’: As Base Village rises, Snowmass landscape, demographics signal full-circle change
- Assistant city manager Barry Crook resigns