#AspenOnTheHill – Friday, April 7
April 7, 2017
Happy Friday, Aspen! It’s a beautiful, quiet day on Ajax, with temperatures in the low-60s and overall awesome conditions for the end of the season. We recommend sticking to the top half of the mountain for the best snow. Get on out there and enjoy it while you can; closing days are upon on us. Erica Robbie has your #AspenOnTheHill report today.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Aspen airport expansion will allow for 737-sized planes, but will they come?
- Business Monday: More drivers join suit against Shaun’s Towing
- Aspen’s electeds poised to spend $75,000 to study uphill recreation economy
- Glenwood man wins $10,000 in Ducky Derby
- Aspen restaurateur Rob Ittner puts Rustique, Cooking School, Cottage up for sale