Aspen On The Hill: Saturday, Dec. 6
December 7, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times snow correspondents delivers their daily video conditions report from Aspen Mountain.
CHANGE THE DATE
Aspen official report: 0″ of new snow overnight, 0″ in the past 48 hours, and 8″ in the past week. Cloudy, light snow, highs 25-35, NW wind 5-15mph, packed powder/springlike.
Recommended Stories For You
Snowcast: Highs in the upper 30s today, with a 30 percent chance of snow showers tonight.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first
- Aspen Skiing Co. to take over family-run Gwyn’s High Alpine at Snowmass in 2020
- Charges dismissed against driver in Basalt pedestrian death on Highway 82
- Aspen housing board lets man suffering from PTSD stay in home
- Aspen football beats Coal Ridge on senior day, will face Basalt for WSL title