Aspen On The Hill: Fast Friday groomers on Ajax
December 7, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times snow correspondents delivers their daily video conditions report from Aspen Mountain.
CHANGE THE DATE
Aspen official report: 0″ of new snow overnight, 0″ in the past 48 hours, and 8″ in the past week. Cloudy, light snow, highs 25-35, NW wind 5-15mph, packed powder/springlike.
Recommended Stories For You
Snowcast: Scattered snow showers, total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Tonight: 20 percent chance of snow showers before 8pm. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph, according to the National Weather Service.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Cops stanch Aspen’s weekend cocaine flow
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Developers walk away from lodge approval in Aspen’s West End
- Homeowner near Aspen takes Starwood HOA to court over $900k in fines
- Man arrested on theft charge for allegedly taking wine bottles from Aspen restaurant