A fun morning on Aspen Mountain: On the Hill
December 7, 2014
VIDEO: Aspen Times snow correspondents delivers their daily video conditions report from Aspen Mountain.
Dec. 7, 2014
Aspen official report: 0″ of new snow overnight, 0″ in the past 48 hours, and 8″ in the past week. Packed powder. Isolated early morning snow showers leaving a dusting of new snow.
Recommended Stories For You
Aspen Times field report: Aspen Times On The Hill special correspondent James, shows us how FAST and FUN newly opened Ruthies is, where the World Cup course was held.
Snowcast: Mostly cloudy and cooler with isolated snow showers in the morning, clearing late morning to partly cloudy, with snow ending. Temperatures reaching a high of 45, low of 26. Tonight, cloudy with a low of 18 degrees.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday