Veronica Hall Malikian
August 29, 2013
Veronica Hall Malikian passed away peacefully on July 28, 2013 in Dayton, Ohio, after a lengthy illness. She was preceded in death by her parents Donnie and Lily Hall along with two brothers, Vincent Hall and Michael Hall. She is survived by two sisters, Lorraine Hansen and Maria Shields; brother Carl Hall and his wife, Sheri Slesinger-Hall; nieces and nephews and her beloved dog, Beau.
Veronica lived her early years in Europe. She moved to Fayetteville, N.C., as a teen graduating from High School there and attending UNC-Chapel Hill. She moved to Aspen, Colorado, and resided there most of her adult life where she worked in the world of art and decorating. she so loved nature and the beautiful mountains.
Veronica spent several months in hospice care. In her memory any donations to hospice of Dayton, Ohio, would be greatly appreciated.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items