Thomas Duffin aka “Tommy” March 5, 1969 — Sept. 28, 2013
October 2, 2013
Our beloved Brother Tommy died on September 28, at age 44. Tommy was a free spirit, dear friend, gentle soul and a source of joy and laughter which he shared with all who met him.
Tommy joins his father John Jr. He remains a loving memory in the hearts of his mother Janice Duffin, brother and sister-in-law Craig and Belinda Duffin, brother John and sister-in-law Marie Duffin, nieces Sarah and Madeline, nephew Christopher of Pauwtucket, R.I., and countless loving friends in Snowmass Village, the Roaring Fork Valley and across the globe, saddened by the loss of a special son, brother, uncle and beloved friend.
Born in Pawtucket, R.I., Tommy moved to Snowmass Village in 1990 where he made countless friends and even more memories in these beautiful mountains.
Please join us in celebration of Tommy's life at 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 5, at the Snowmass Village Chapel and an "appetizer & dessert" potluck after-party at the Mountain Bayou in the Snowmass Village Center, 3-5pm. Please bring a story and/or photo to share as we celebrate the life of our beloved friend.
Gifts of remembrance can be sent C/O PO box 6045, Snowmass Village, CO 81615 to be distributed to local organizations that donated their time, effort and financial assistance.
Please call 970-710-1105 for more information. A special thanks to Hospice of the Valley for above and beyond support and care.
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain