Terry James Kappeli
December 13, 2013
Terry James Kappeli born July 2, 1955 passed away November 29, 2013 at his home with his family. He had been fighting a valiant fight against esophageal cancer for the past 2 years. Terry was raised in Aspen and spent the entirety of his life in the Roaring Fork Valley. He loved hunting and fishing, but mostly his family. He was a phenomonal husband, father and friend. He will be remembered for his contagious smile and humor as well as his integrity and selflessness. Terry is survived by his devoted wife of 32 years, his daughter, son, mother, father and 3 sisters. This man was a true example of love, kindness and humility. If more people in this world were like him, this world would be a better place. Our lives will forever be enriched by this tall gentle guy who we all loved so much. Let his legacy live on. There will be a celebration of his life on Saturday, December 7, 2013 from 11 am – 3 pm at the Aspen Glen Clubhouse. Any and all people that would like to stop in and celebrate his wonderful life are welcome.
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents