Stephen Dana Miller
September 11, 2018
STEPHEN D. MILLER, 52, on August 27 in Snowmass Village, CO. He is survived by his daughter Dakota Rayne; his parents Robert and Sally Miller; brother Paul (wife Shan-non); sister Marian Miller Chatterjee; niece Sraboni Chatterjee; nephews Brendan and Ryan Miller; and former wife Misty Lynne Richardson.
Steve was warmhearted and generous much loved by his family and many friends across the country.
A graduate of Shaker Heights High School, he attended Metropolitan State College in Denver, CO. He spent his business career in the hotel and hospitality business in Aspen, Denver, Los Angeles, Dallas and Snowmass.
Steve was an accomplished skier, scuba diver, paraglider and golfer and enjoyed hiking in Colorado's high country.
A memorial service will be held at the Snowmass Chapel on Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 2:00 PM. In lieu of flowers, his daughter Dakota suggests donations to Friends of the Aspen Animal Shelter, P. O. Box 985, Aspen, CO 81612.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche