December 26, 2013
Rhoda "Fay" Parrish of Glenwood Springs tiptoed quietly from this world on December 1st. Born in 1926, she and her husband lived in several places throughout their lives.
Mr. & Mrs. Parrish moved to Glenwood Springs to be near their daughter and son-in-law, Donna and Bernie Mysior of Snowmass Village and Boulder. Other family in Colorado include grandson Bruce Johnson and granddaughter Natalie Taber, and great-grandchildren Vinny Johnson and Lucy and Anna Taber.
Services will be Monday Dec. 9th 1 P. M. at Farnum-Holt Chapel. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Breast Cancer Action.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner