December 26, 2013
Rhoda "Fay" Parrish of Glenwood Springs tiptoed quietly from this world on December 1st. Born in 1926, she and her husband lived in several places throughout their lives.
Mr. & Mrs. Parrish moved to Glenwood Springs to be near their daughter and son-in-law, Donna and Bernie Mysior of Snowmass Village and Boulder. Other family in Colorado include grandson Bruce Johnson and granddaughter Natalie Taber, and great-grandchildren Vinny Johnson and Lucy and Anna Taber.
Services will be Monday Dec. 9th 1 P. M. at Farnum-Holt Chapel. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Breast Cancer Action.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility