December 26, 2013
Rhoda "Fay" Parrish of Glenwood Springs tiptoed quietly from this world on December 1st. Born in 1926, she and her husband lived in several places throughout their lives.
Mr. & Mrs. Parrish moved to Glenwood Springs to be near their daughter and son-in-law, Donna and Bernie Mysior of Snowmass Village and Boulder. Other family in Colorado include grandson Bruce Johnson and granddaughter Natalie Taber, and great-grandchildren Vinny Johnson and Lucy and Anna Taber.
Services will be Monday Dec. 9th 1 P. M. at Farnum-Holt Chapel. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Breast Cancer Action.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- ‘Vasectomy zoning’ argument fails to sour Basalt council on project
- Issue committee formed to fight redevelopment of base of Aspen Mountain