August 30, 2013
Miki passed away on August 9th, 2013 in Aspen. She had her children, son-in-law and many dear friends by her side.
In 1974, Miki moved to Aspen from Miami with her husband and two children: Kyle Weiner and Daryl Blatz. She loved our valley and could often be seen hiking up Smuggler or the Pass. She adored her children and couldn't get enough delicious hugs from her grandchildren, Casey, Cameron, Cortland and Bryn. Miki had a wonderful spirit, her smile was infectious. She was loved by all and always made a lasting impression.
Miki had Diamonds on the soles of her shoes and will be heard tap dancing her way through heaven. Rest in Peace Mom, we love you and know that where ever you are you will be adored by all.
A date for the Memorial Service will be announced.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility