August 30, 2013
Miki passed away on August 9th, 2013 in Aspen. She had her children, son-in-law and many dear friends by her side.
In 1974, Miki moved to Aspen from Miami with her husband and two children: Kyle Weiner and Daryl Blatz. She loved our valley and could often be seen hiking up Smuggler or the Pass. She adored her children and couldn't get enough delicious hugs from her grandchildren, Casey, Cameron, Cortland and Bryn. Miki had a wonderful spirit, her smile was infectious. She was loved by all and always made a lasting impression.
Miki had Diamonds on the soles of her shoes and will be heard tap dancing her way through heaven. Rest in Peace Mom, we love you and know that where ever you are you will be adored by all.
A date for the Memorial Service will be announced.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers