August 30, 2013
Miki passed away on August 9th, 2013 in Aspen. She had her children, son-in-law and many dear friends by her side.
In 1974, Miki moved to Aspen from Miami with her husband and two children: Kyle Weiner and Daryl Blatz. She loved our valley and could often be seen hiking up Smuggler or the Pass. She adored her children and couldn't get enough delicious hugs from her grandchildren, Casey, Cameron, Cortland and Bryn. Miki had a wonderful spirit, her smile was infectious. She was loved by all and always made a lasting impression.
Miki had Diamonds on the soles of her shoes and will be heard tap dancing her way through heaven. Rest in Peace Mom, we love you and know that where ever you are you will be adored by all.
A date for the Memorial Service will be announced.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works