December 23, 2014
Frank Beer, a former resident of Aspen and longtime teacher at Aspen High and Middle schools, passed away in Montana on Aug. 28. He is survived by his loving wife, Susan, children, Larry Beer, Amy Coolidge (James Mayo) and Shane Coolidge (Romi) and seven grandchildren. The family would like to invite friends to a celebration of Frank's life on Oct. 11 at 6 p.m. at the Elks Club at 510 E. Hyman Ave. in Aspen. Please join us and bring along a treasured memory of Frank to share. Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Online condolences may be left at http://www.franzen-davis.com.
- Homeowner near Aspen takes Starwood HOA to court over $900k in fines
- City of Aspen preparing for upheaval of pedestrian malls
- Tenants above fitness studio file lawsuit over noise
- City of Aspen warns motorists of major delays over bridge beginning April 2
- Feds intervene in Basalt cell service dispute, prompting answer from Verizon