December 23, 2014
Frank Beer, a former resident of Aspen and longtime teacher at Aspen High and Middle schools, passed away in Montana on Aug. 28. He is survived by his loving wife, Susan, children, Larry Beer, Amy Coolidge (James Mayo) and Shane Coolidge (Romi) and seven grandchildren. The family would like to invite friends to a celebration of Frank's life on Oct. 11 at 6 p.m. at the Elks Club at 510 E. Hyman Ave. in Aspen. Please join us and bring along a treasured memory of Frank to share. Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Online condolences may be left at http://www.franzen-davis.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- What’s the Big Deal: Nearly $11 million for Aspen condo