January 15, 2018
May Chism-Braselton, 81, of Highlands Ranch, Colorado passed away Christmas Day December 25, 2017 after a brave struggle with acute leukemia. She was born on December 29, 1935 in Atlanta, Georgia, but found her true home in the Roaring Fork Valley near Aspen, Colorado where she lived for 40 years.
For full obituary, and to sign the guestbook, visit http://www.HoranCares.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works