Margaret B. Uhrin
November 29, 2016
Margaret B. Uhrin is the mother of Bob Vhrin of Aspen. She loved Aspen and visited numerous times since Bob and Gette moved to Aspen in 1976.
She was family's matriarch and she was able to charm the world all around her.
93, a resident of the Albertine Home of Hammond, passed away Saturday, November 26, 2016 at St. Catherine Hospital, East Chicago. Her legacy, live a good life. We Love Her.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire