Margaret B. Uhrin
November 29, 2016
Margaret B. Uhrin is the mother of Bob Vhrin of Aspen. She loved Aspen and visited numerous times since Bob and Gette moved to Aspen in 1976.
She was family's matriarch and she was able to charm the world all around her.
93, a resident of the Albertine Home of Hammond, passed away Saturday, November 26, 2016 at St. Catherine Hospital, East Chicago. Her legacy, live a good life. We Love Her.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border