Margaret B. Uhrin
November 29, 2016
Margaret B. Uhrin is the mother of Bob Vhrin of Aspen. She loved Aspen and visited numerous times since Bob and Gette moved to Aspen in 1976.
She was family's matriarch and she was able to charm the world all around her.
93, a resident of the Albertine Home of Hammond, passed away Saturday, November 26, 2016 at St. Catherine Hospital, East Chicago. Her legacy, live a good life. We Love Her.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow