Lois Natalie Dietz Damiani
October 20, 2014
Lois Natalie Dietz Damiani (nèe Bridgman) of El Jebel, CO, passed gently on September 30, 2014 in Carbondale, CO after a short illness. She was born in Chicago on October 25, 1917, lived in Modesto, CA , Arizona and the Roaring Fork Valley of Colorado. If she ever sat down next to a stranger, she stood up with another friend.
She is survived by her daughters Claudia Boulton (Warwick) of Aptos, CA, Debbie Dietz Shore (Michael) of Snowmass Village, and son Robert Dietz (Diana) of Bakersfield, CA, grand-daughters Robyn Smith and Lucie Shore, great grandson, Jerrad McNamara, and numerous step- children, -grandchildren and -great grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at the Snowmass Chapel at 4 p.m. on October 25, 2014, followed by a finger-food pot-luck: wear purple! In lieu of flowers the family suggests donations to Snowmass Chapel, or Homecare and Hospice of the Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border