Linda J. Nelson
October 30, 2017
Linda J. Nelson, age 98, died peacefully on October 26th, in Greeley. She was born in Woody Creek to parents Laurent and Josephine Arlian. She attended Aspen High School, and Greeley Colorado State Teachers College and married Earl V. Nelson in 1947. She is survived by: Donna Watson (husband Richard) of Greeley, and Don Nelson (wife Karen) of Arroyo Grande, CA., six grand children, and seven great-grand children. She was preceded in death by Margaret, Jennie and Briece Arlian, and Palmira Favre.
Linda taught at Vim, Platteville, Edwards, Glenwood Springs and Basalt. She was a successful Shaklee salesperson, founding member of "The Grace Church of the Roaring Fork Valley" and known for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.
There will be a graveside service: November 4th, 2:00 p.m. at Rosebud Cemetery in Glenwood. Memorial donations may be made to "Grace Church" or "Make-A-Wish" foundation. A reception will follow the service.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River