Kathryn Ann Linza
December 16, 2014
Kathryn Ann (Patterson) Linza known as Kitty was born in Leadville, CO 1937 where she and her two sisters were raised. After High school she attended and completed Catholic Nursing School in Denver and was introduced to her husband Dominic Linza of 57 years on a blind date. Kitty and Dominic moved to Aspen with their 3 sons in 1968 where they managed the ISIS Movie Theater for 30 years. During that time they also purchased and managed the Paonia Drive Inn and Princess Theater in Crested Butte. In 1998 Kitty and Dominic retired and moved to Grand Junction to be near two of their three sons.
Kitty passed away in her home on December 12, 2014 at the age of 77. She is survived by her husband Dominic Linza and her sons Frank & Meg Linza of Oregon, Mike & Rhonda Linza and Greg & Julia Linza of Grand Junction and their four grand children Steven, Ashley, Katie and Tyler.
No services are planned; flowers or cards are welcome to be sent to Dominic Linza, 308 Dakota Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81507.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)